Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Travelwise Celebration

The Travelwise Celebration
 By Taya

 Finally the train stopped and we can hop off. Wondering what I’m talking about, I’ll explain it. So me, my teacher Mrs Campbell, Amani-Grace, Amani-Grace’s mum, Telesia-June, Trey, Alayna, Franki, Lauren, Olivet, Hayley, Riley, Teri-Rose and Leslie on the 9th of November went to a Travelwise Celebration. I will tell you about Travelwise if you don’t know what travelwise is. Travelwise is a program to make schools travel safer, healthier and funner. Anyways let’s get back into the celebration. So me and all the others traveled from Papakura to Britomart. If you know what the Cloud is you will know what I’m talking about, so we went to the Cloud and had a packet of chips and two cookies for morning tea. Yum! The first activity started at 11:00 am but before we left the Cloud to the Maritime Museum, they announced the winners for Gold, Silver and Bronze. But guess what Papakura Central School came Bronze along with heaps of other schools. Time passed by while we were hunting the answers to old things. The one that I liked was the Sir Peter Blake with his red socks because we got a badge for Sir Peter Blake. At 12:00pm it was lunch, average lunch but at 12:00 pm instead of 12:30 pm. After lunch we ended up staying at the Cloud than going to do the next activity because we had to go on the train in a bit. But we still got to watch some awesome BMX bikers. While my group was watching the BMX bikers we got free ice-cream. Being amazed by stunts took off being at the Cloud so after more minutes we had to go back to Papakura. We got back at about 2:45 but I went home at 3:00pm. When I got home I kicked off my shoes and had a longggg nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about