Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Peyton wrote about The Best Part of Me - Hands

My Hands


I like my hands because I can touch stuff like my chromebooks
and my books.
I can also eat with my hands.
Sometimes at home I like to fiddle with stuff.
I can also choose stuff with my fingers.
I can paint my nails and design my nails  with my hands.
Sometimes people like Cardi B go to the salon and get really
long nails, then get jewels and nail polish to put on their nails.
We all have hands. Without hands we wouldn’t able to do lots
of things.

By Peyton.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Room 14! I hope you have had a great start to your year. Thank you to Mrs Campbell for sharing this great poem that Payton wrote about her hands. Also, the picture of the painted nails is gorgeous. I hope to see more wonderful posts of student learning through the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela for your comment. I read Peyton's piece of writing from last year about the best part of me (her freckles). It reminded me of my daughter last night telling me that a teacher at her preschool had prickles all over her face and and on her arms (she meant freckles). Yes Peyton the visual was great since the nail polish 'popped' and made us look at your hands. I wonder what else you can do with your hands? I love using my hands to eat kfc.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about