Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2018

My Yellow World

I would love to live in a yellow world.
I would live in a yellow house with a matching yellow roof.
My garden would have beaming bright yellow daffodils,
tall dandelions, and small daisies swaying in the grass.

I would eat yummy yellow food.
Cheddar cheese, brilliant bananas, sweet baby corn,
melted vanilla ice cream, juiced lemons, and cold custard.

I would wear a dress with yellow peppers printed on it
and some trousers with a picture of a bee.
I would wear shoes the colour of a fluffy chick.

My yellow world would make me happy,
and I would smile as bright as the shining sun.

My world is yellow because my favourite colour is... yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about